- DLTW SFP, HD 3-15, Discovery
- .223/.308 Marksman, Endurance 30 6-24×50, Hawke
- MOA Dot FFP Crosshair, 4.5-30x56 AccuPower, Trijicon
- MOA-Dot, 3-9x40 AccuPower, Trijicon
- Triplex, WHISKEY3 3-9x50, Sig Sauer
- 4K, MeoStar R2 8x56, Meopta
- Ballistic AR, AR-332, Burris
- MDR-T6, 3-20x50 PM II, Schmidt&Bender
- A4, 10x42 Classic, Schmidt&Bender
- B&T TRS, PM2 5-25x56, Schmidt&Bender
1460 reticles database! Full reticles list you can see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPro/android/reticles.html
3226 cartridges database
1184 bullets database + 400 bullets with G7 ballistic coefficients
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and… custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Supports density altitude.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Skywatch BL (for Android 4.3 and newer with Bluetooth 4.0)!
Supports Kestrel weather meters via bluetooth, including new 5×00 family (for Android 4.3 and newer with Bluetooth 4.0)!
Support Kestrel DROP environmental data loggers (for Android 4.3 and newer with Bluetooth 4.0)!
Supports Weatherflow WEATHERmeter (for Android 4.3 and newer with Bluetooth 4.0)!
Supports WeatherFlow WINDmeter.
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Can measure incline angle with phone camera
Can get current weather from internet
You can store you data to Dropbox or Google drive for back up and sync between devices
You can select target type from big list of targets
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
1. Access to GPS – for Coriolis effect calculation and internet weather
2. Access to Bluetooth – to communicate with Kestrel weather station
3. Access to Camera – for measuring slope angle with camera
4. Access to internet – for Lapua drag-functions download and internet weather
5. Access to microphone – to communicate with Weatherflow wind meter http://weatherflow.com/windmeter/
6. Access to storage – for write app settings and rifles. cartridges data.