Duolingo Mod APK is a fun, free app for learning 35+ languages. Build vocabulary and grammar via speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
It’s a bird… it’s a plane… it’s… Super Duo! (Who is also a bird.)
We’re so excited to introduce Super Duolingo, a new look for Duolingo Plus. Good news: Duo looks beautiful (if we do say so ourselves). Better news: Super Duolingo still has all of your favorite premium perks, including:
Best news: the price isn’t changing! So go try Super Duolingo, and let us know what you think!
MOD APK version of Duolingo
- Premium / Paid features unlocked
- Languages Courses unlocked
- Start Lessons unlocked
- Special Offers features Unlocked
- Power-Ups features Unlocked
- Outfits features Unlocked
- Bonus features Unlocked
- Available to download offline automatically
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified
- Ads layouts visibility disabled
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- Release by Balatan.
Duolingo MOD APK is a language learning app with a play-while-learning style, friendly and easy to get into with even beginners.
Learn English through fun games
Duolingo also has Flash cards – Tiny cards feature that is completely free. Like the flashcard in real life, this tool helps to repeat and practice vocabulary effectively and personally. If you want to discuss more about the lessons, interact and get support from other Duolingo members, you can visit the Duolingo Forum to share. Learning also needs like-minded people to progress quickly.
Duolingo currently has many languages serving diverse needs of people around the world such as English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Dutch …
A few caveats when using Duolingo
Duolingo, as well as famous foreign language learning apps today, also has some points that cannot satisfy everyone. One of them can be named as:
- If you have a good language background, getting started is easy. Because Duolingo is quite friendly and easy to understand, but when you have reached a certain level, you may not like Duolingo’s knowledge and teaching style. The general ground is fine, but in-depth research is not.
- Duolingo does not yet have an explanation of grammar rules. You can use it together with a grammar notebook and then connect knowledge. In the future, there may be an update that adds this feature, which’s too good for everyone.
- Switching from different languages on Duolingo is still a bit rigid. This means that you have to read standard every word in a sentence to that sentence appear correctly.
New approach in learning languages
As I shared above, learning while playing is what Duolingo aims to do. Instead of forcing users to jumble about complicated words or complicated explanations, Duolingo will use a set of “interactive exercises” to convert everything from vocabulary, grammar, conversation, writing skills into games with challenges of difficulty corresponding to each level.
The main interesting point is that in each challenge, users will, in turn, go through four important skills of the foreign language: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. And the main content of the challenge will always be repeated many times, in different ways to penetrate the user’s head and heart. The level division is very similar to a real foreign language center in real life. There are Diploma, Basic, Advanced. But in each level, it is divided into many small branches according to easy-to-remember topics such as Food, Present, Adjectives, Plurals, Family, Questions, Numbers, Colors, Houses, Locations, Shoppings, Works, Animals, Prepositions, Dates and Times, Natures…
And as mentioned above, to integrate 4 skills simultaneously, in each round, you have to type the correct word, fill in the correct spelling, grammar, listen through the reading and repeat the correct intonation, pronunciation. In particular, according to many experts, the voice recognition function of Duolingo is quite standard. You read, the app records and points out the error in the sentence. If in the wrong limit, you pass. If it is more wrong, you have to redo the challenge.